The Activity Log is best place to view all the Check-in and Check-out Events that are coming from your app.
From the Activity Log you can:
- View Check-in events for a specific Zone
- Export a CSV off all Check-in events for a specific Zone
- Search the table for a specific Check-in ID
FOLLOW THESE 6 STEPS TO SORT THE TABLE & VIEW YOUR MOST RECENT CHECK-IN EVENTS:
1. Login to the Bluedot dashboard
2. Choose the correct Project from the drop down list a the top of the screen
3. On the Zone Management screen, find the specific Zone you want to check the the activity for
4. Under the Actions column (right hand side of the screen) click on Activity Log
5. Choose the option Use my Local Time
6. Sort the activity by the Check-in Time column.
By default, the Activity Log is sorted alphabetically by the Check-in ID. However, to see your most recent event scroll across to the Check-in Time column and resort. This may take a couple clicks.