For end users (people who use apps powered by the Bluedot Point SDK), we collect:
- A randomly issued installation reference, not tied to any identifiable data on the users phone,
- The coordinates and the time when devices check into a geofence, but not at any other times or locations,
- Travel speed of the devices at checkin,
- Heading at checkin,
- Device type,
- Operating System (OS) Version,
- Device orientation (portrait or landscape),
- The name of the fence and zone triggered,
- The dwell time a customer spent in a particular geofence (only applicable to fences and beacons, not geolines),
- SDK version,
- App build version,
- Altitude of the device at checkin,
- Estimated accuracy of location update at the point of trigger.
From Bluedot customers using our software we collect:
- Company name,
- Individual users name,
- Email address for the primary account holder,
- Log in times for primary account holder,
- Contact number of primary account older.
Zone, trigger-event and rules related data we collect:
- Geofences and Bluetooth Beacons along with their geographic location coordinates,
- Actions and conditions associated with the geofences or Bluetooth Beacons. grouped under Zones.